Saturday, August 11, 2007

C'Mon! Vote for Jenn's Photo

As some of you know, my dear friend is back from China. I have been nagging her to publish her stunning images in a coffee table book, or at least a calendar.

The next best thing is being included in a group coffee table book but we need to vote her into the book. Click here and vote for this photograph




Entitled Year of the Pig, click the third button once you are on the site and after you vote see how she's doing in the poll.

This is how she explained it in an email to me:

My photo was posted on this blog, which is creating a coffee table book of China photos for charity. Each week photos are posted and the ones that win the vote will be kept in the running to be in the coffee table book! You don't have to sign up or anything to vote. Just go to the link and click [my] button!

So go click! Give Jenn your pick! Nice rhyme huh?

4 comments:

cathouse teri said...

Well I tried to vote! I dunno what I did wrong! I'm a spaz.

soccer mom in denial said...

You Mz. Cathouse are an extrodinary friend! Thanks for helping out.

Jen said...

Well, YEar of the Pig is winning so far! YEAH!

Unknown said...

I did it! I did it!