Monday, March 30, 2009

Hallelujah

It's back. Now my daughter has discovered It's Raining Me. You may recall the time one of my sons, at a minister's table, belted out "It's Raining Me!" after a solemn dinner grace ended in "Hallelujah".

However, my daughter's preferred version is the video with RuPaul.



Little lady says as she watches this video that she wants to be the super tall RuPaul in the black leotard, tearing the roof off a building.

"Sweetie," I tell her, "we ALL want to be Ru."

Please join in Music Monday. Just remember if you plan to use little Mr. Linky below, write a post about music and link back to me. Music always makes Monday a bit more fun.



But if you plan on posting an advertisement, I will delete your link as well as your comment. Just don't bother.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sweetie, we all want to be Ru."

That is one of the best quotes ever.

Goofball said...

oh I love that song....it helped me over a broken heart years ago :)

Real Life Drama Queen said...

I love Ru Paul.. and I agree with jersey. One of your best quotes ever.

Brillig said...

Hahahahaha. I hadn't heard the "hallelujah" story before! That's hilarious!

And yeah, I wanna be Ru too...

Jenn in Holland said...

Me too, me too! I want to be Ru!
I love the hallelujah post... so glad to read it again!