Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First time


I've been writing for an office blog - a practice "sandbox" - to see how a system change organization can use blogs and Wiki to change the world. Or at least help low-income women become economically independent. Not that many poor people have blogged their way to self-sufficiency. But once that is up and running I'll be sure to link to it.

I want to write my own things. I'm definitely the one on the office blog who keeps writing when no one else does. So time to jump on my own.

Musings of a soccer mom in denial. I have three mostly amazing kids who drive me nuts and make me love them more every day. I drive a mini-van (that's called "mom's car") complete with a soccer air freshener. Yet I've convinced my kids that Erasure and Eurythmics are children's music so now we are listening to "Right By Your Side" over and over again. Better than Barney...

No comments: