Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SMID goes to Washington

Well, I'm actually going to Washington, DC on March 31st. But I just want to give everyone in the Metro DC area fair warning.

And let you all know that I am making Tuesday evening, April 1st, my night on the town.

So come join me, even if you have never, ever commented on my blog before. The evening is being organized by the talented, compassionate and very funny Flower Child. Go to her site and leave a message (you should probably include your email address so she can reach you).

Looking forward to meeting more of you.

9 comments:

Jami said...

Awwww, maannnn! Missed out on ANOTHER one! >pouts<

Anonymous said...

woman, you travel more than anyone I know.


So... when you heading down to Miami? lol

Heather said...

Really, Minnesota is nice. Come in June. You can meet my new little one.

jodifur said...

I commented. Don't forget to include me on all the details.

Flower Child said...

Party at the Mayflower! ooops.

painted maypole said...

have fun!

cathouse teri said...

Dammit! I'm going to be in Utah visiting my new grandson then!

Where are you when you're not in DC?

Jen said...

Enjoy, SMID!

FENICLE said...

How cool for you!!! Have a great trip! So much to see & do there.