Monday, October 06, 2008

Everybody's Changing

Our current family favorite, thanks to Amazing Guy, is Keane's Everybody's Changing. This was the song I tried to sing to myself while running my first race sans headphones.

Yes, it is a few years old but still very addictive. In fact, it is on my running on vacation music mix twice. The second time is after Kermit Ruffin's When I Die (You Better Second Line). That is a strategic placement since I felt like dying at that moment during those runs. Then hearing this song would pick me up, and I would start picking up my heels.





Any tune just gets you up?

Music Monday at Soccer Mom in Denial



4 comments:

Mariposa said...

My first time hearing this song! Thanks for sharing...I'm liking it!

My Music Monday is UP!

Flower Child said...

I'm sorry I haven't been very musical lately. Nothing comes to mind lately. Too much politics I think. But thank you so much for sending me this song - it is a pleasant blast from the past!

Kate said...

I love Keane! Great post. I'm such a moody person, my music taste changes as the days go on. And right now I'm listening to an obscure mantra mix.

Jenn in Holland said...

Soooo nice. Definitely worth the second play in the mix.