Thursday, September 04, 2008

I love the beach



I love the beach.



For boogie boarding.



To walk to.



For walking on.



To walk away from.



For the dunes.



To jump on.



And dance on (they were singing J. Geils Band's "Just Can't Wait").



For the umbrellas.



To ride bikes to.



To cover your legs in wet sand.



Even in the rain.



Even when you can't swim.



To play games on.



To build sand castles on.



And sand birthday cakes on.



To play with drift wood.



I love the beach.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Me too.

Great photos. They look like you had a lot of fun.

the dragonfly said...

Oh, I'm so jealous!! I didn't get to the beach at all this summer, and I miss it!!

Wonderful photos. :)

Jami said...

Oh, I do so love the beach, too! And I love your visual essay on the beach!

Fireball just asked me last night when we were going to the beach again. Again? It's been over a year!

Jen said...

Me, too.

Wonderful photo essay.

Goofball said...

I love the beach toooooooo!