Monday, December 29, 2008

Candy Girl

Get ready for a flashback. One of my sons' current favorite songs is that 1983 classic from a local band...


Amazing Guy seemed a bit horrified when I told him that when I was a junior camp counselor my group of 6 and 7 year old girls were called "The Candy Girls". They even did a dance routine to this song at the camp talent show.

Everybody now...

Candy Girl
What I need to say
I need your love
Each and every day



Music Monday at Soccer Mom in Denial


Any tunes your kids are singing from the good old days?


Please join in Music Monday. Just remember if you plan to use little Mr. Linky above then write a post about music and link back to me. Music always makes Monday a bit more fun.

But if you plan on posting an advertisement, I will delete your link as well as your comment. Just don't bother.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Pink Guy has been rockin' lately to Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC and Metallica - just about anything. And Fireball is still memorizing Bob Dylan's "Subterranean Homesick Blues". She's got about 3/4 of it down.

Jen said...

Whoa... what a blast from the past.

Jenn in Holland said...

It's been all about the Christmas music around here. But, alas, I have cleaned that all up now and put it away for next year...

Though Santa did bring me a new ipod! I am planning to chat that up for next music monday!!