Monday, April 20, 2009

Moving Right Along

We're hitting the road again. School vacation is upon us and what better to do then throw the kids in the van, drive through many states, and visit family, national parks and other various places and people?

You know what we'll be singing....





Be back in a week with photos, stories and ... well.... photos. But I will interrupt my vacation on April 23rd. Come back to help me celebrate a certain little lady's birthday.

Music Monday at Soccer Mom in Denial



Any other songs we should be singing in the car?

Please join in Music Monday. Just remember if you plan to use little Mr. Linky below, write a post about music and link back to me. Music always makes Monday a bit more fun.

5 comments:

Ambassador said...

Hey - playing along, but alas, no traveling music. Happy Trails!

K

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Be safe and have fun! I'm back to Music Monday again and it feels so great!

Heather said...

I love that song. The Muppets rock.

Brillig said...

When I read your post's title, I immediately got that song in my head. How THRILLED I was that you were actually talking about that song! haha. Happy Travels!

Real Life Drama Queen said...

On the Road Again. THere is another trip song for you. THough I prefer yours over mine. Have a safe and happy journey.