Monday, April 13, 2009

I was outed

Practicing the boys' spelling words have always been a family activity on weeknights. The other week I couldn't help but show everyone this video to explain why I sang "Everybody, Everybody" when everybody was one of the spelling words.

So when Amazing Guy stubbed his toe this past weekend and yelped out "Ow!" in front of little lady, she repeated the "ow!" part of this song. Repeatedly.

"It was part of learning how to spell everybody" I explained. He just sighed.

Music Monday at Soccer Mom in Denial



What song do you use as an education tool?

Please join in Music Monday. Just remember if you plan to use little Mr. Linky below, write a post about music and link back to me. Music always makes Monday a bit more fun.

4 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

Spelling lessons at your house are fun!

Ambassador said...

Don't you mean "ow-ted"?

*groan*

And I think you were outed LONG ago, darling...teehee...

Jen said...

I don't know which was funnier - this post or the Ambassador's comments after.

Heather said...

Never underestimate the power of music and spelling! ;)