I don't watch that wiley news network. The one that is supposedly "Fair and Balanced".
However, I have been having a field day as Jon Stewart skewers them.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||M - Th 11p / 10c|
|Baracknophobia - Obey|
In case you miss what Jon says...
"So, government is taking over our schools, our corporations, our health care. our personal liberties.
And while President Bush was the one who started it
- Nationalizing an insurance company
- adding a $17 trillion prescription drug entitlement program
- had a government mandated public school initiative literally titled "No Child Left Behind"
- wire tapped citizens without warrants
- created secret internment camps in international waters beyond the reach of our justice system
- and allowed his Vice President to live in a Netherworld between the Executive and Legislative branch where his house didn't exist on Google Earth
Only now has tyranny come to our shores."
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you Jon.