Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

What came home in two 3rd graders' backpacks yesterday --

I am thankful for my brother. He always lets me play his DS games. Second of all, he is nice to me. In fact, he always lets me listen to his iPod because mine broke. Lastly, if he wasn't in the world I would be sad. W. is the best brother, I love him!


***


Thanksgiving reminds me of all the things I'm thankful for. I appreciate my mom, my family and my dog.

I'm especially thankful for my family because they love me. Secondly we go on vacation together. Lastly they love me. I love my family.

I also appreciate my mom because she makes our dinner every night. Secondly, she takes care of me. Lastly she loves me. I love my mom.

Finally, I'm grateful for my dog because he plays with me. Secondly my dog loves me. Lastly my dog loves my family. My dog is the best

As I enjoy this holiday season, I realize that I have many reasons to be thankful. My mom, my family and my dog are very important to me.



Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet are they?!

Jen said...

This is just so incredibly sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, First, I love your kiddos. Second, I love you. Lastly, I love your family too!